2015年8月6日木曜日

Introduction

Hello. Nice to meet you. I am Nishimoto Souya.
My home town is Tabuse Cho in Yamaguchi prefecture.

I belong to the department of material sciense and engineering , faculty of engineering ,
and we are studing mainly metal materials, for example steel and alminium, etc.

I like watching and taking pictures of stars or the moon.
So I often go to places with few lights from the town and where the stars can be seen clearly,
for example Aso mountain by car with my friends.
It is difficult to take pictures of star because even if it's not rain, if there are some clouds we can't look stars.
But when I can take a beautiful picture, I am very happy. 

I also like to take a walk. In the evening, I often go to riverside of Sirakawa river which is flowing by Kumamoto
Univercity. Because it is refreshing and quiet there, I can relax.

To lern Academic Writing in this class, finally I want to be able to write Englishi paper.




7 件のコメント:

  1. Y amaguchi >
    Yamaguchi

    department of material sciense >
    the department of material science

    places which are few town's light and can be looked stars clearly >
    places with few lights from the town and where the stars can be seen clearly

    返信削除
  2. I can see stars clearly around my hometown.
    You should go Otachimisaki.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Looking at stars make me relaxed.
    I want to see pictures you took!

    返信削除
  5. You are romantic:)
    I will go to Aso to see stars with my friends this summer.
    I'm looking forward to go there, and I'm good at taking picture:)
    So I hope I can take beautiful pictures!!

    Anyway, nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  6. At evening , >
    In the evening,

    返信削除
  7. alminium ,etc. >
    aluminum, etc.

    返信削除